Alcohol use disorders, also sometimes referred to as alcoholism or alcohol dependence, can be one of the most challenging addictions to treat. Alcohol is a drug that is so prevalent and yet so socially acceptable in our society, its abuse can be hard to identify – in ourselves or in our loved ones.
We will work with you to take an integrative approach to treatment including at-home detox and medication assisted treatment, coupled with expert psychotherapy and integrative care. If you are concerned for a loved one we also can help arrange a consultation to determine the best way to move forward.
Our standard process includes:
- Comprehensive medical, psychological and addiction evaluation by our expert team;
- Individualized pharmacology and treatment plans customized to the patient’s unique situation;
- A discreet and private office in the heart of Jacksonville
- Integration of treatment services to produce superior results;
- Assistance negotiating serious family, employment, regulatory and legal situations;
- A focus of maintaining and improving the ability to function in life during treatment.
With proper medically-assisted behavioral treatment, patients experience:
- A stable state of mind, free from alcohol-induced highs and lows;
- Freedom from thinking about or craving alcohol;
- Ability to focus on lifestyle changes to restore health and life functioning;
- Support to explore the underlying causes of their alcohol use problem;
- A focus on life purpose and achieving goals.